The Big Data & Analytics is a focused and high-level conference, providing excellent platform to initiate new business relationships. With tailored networking, sponsors can achieve the face-to-face contact that overcrowded trade shows cannot deliver.
Exhibiting and Sponsorship options are extensive, and packages can be tailor-made to suit your individual company's needs. Most packages include complimentary entry passes, targeted marketing to industry officials and executives, and bespoke networking opportunities. To get involved and discover the types of packages we offer please contact us using the link below:
Join industry leaders within the financial services industry including:
- Chief Data Officers
- Chief Analytics Officers
- Director/Head of Big Data
- Director/Heads of Analytics
- Director/Head of Data Governance
- Director/Head of Business Intelligence
- Director/Head of Innovation
- Director/Head of Risk
- Director/Head of Customer Insight
Other features of sponsorship include:
- Prominent exhibition space in the main conference networking area
- Participation in comprehensive pre-event marketing campaigns
- Tailored marketing strategies to suit your organisation’s size, capabilities and individual requirement
Customer centricity has remained top of the agenda for financial services companies over the last 12 months. But as the regulatory landscape remains complex, financial crime increases and customer’s expectations change; the industry is looking towards AI, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and other emerging technology to support their data strategy an achieve company objectives.
Selecting and implementing new technology is clearly at the top of the agenda, but within a vast market place where new entrants are entering the market daily; they are faced with the challenge of selecting the right technology, for the right part of the business from the right vendor.
To learn more about these and other sponsoring opportunities please contact us via phone 44 (0) 207 368 9300 or e-mail email@example.com.