David LaramyDirector, Head of Fraud Strategy & Analysis
- Uncovering previously undetected anomalous activity by creating a central point for data access
- Cross-channel fraud prevention by amalgamating data
- Exploring the use case for machine learning across fraud types
- Case studies for internally built and externally sources machine learning
10:20 AM Panel Discussion: Managing Financial Crime and Cyber Threats: Fraud Detection, Prevention and Cyber Intelligence
- Industry overview: How has the industry changed, what has been the impact and how can the industry evolve to protect themselves?
- What are the existing and emerging threats and the impacts currently affecting the industry?
- What is the best way to structure an organisation, departments and individuals to combat financial and cyber crime?
- How can we use analytics to gain great insights into customers, employees and partners to reduce fraud and threats?
- What key advice would you have for anyone just starting out with developing a fraud and cyber program?
- What advice would you give to organisations that are modifying data to monitor and capture suspicious activity?
- What are the current and future impacts on data and privacy and how can that be managed to protect business?
- AI, Machine Learning and other technology: How do you envisage the use of existing and emerging technology combat financial crime?